Friday 10 October 2008

We had to.

CUT TO: INT. HOUSE

JACOB, MOLLY and GRACE are back at JACOB's house. GRACE and MOLLY are in the living room.


MOLLY

Are you OK?


GRACE

Yeah, thanks to you two. Where's Jack though? Did you find him?


JACOB comes into the room with some coffee for GRACE. MOLLY looks at him, as GRACE asks about JACK. GRACE notices the look.


GRACE

What happened?


JACOB

We found him... It was too late though... They'd already gotten him. He was one of them.


GRACE

And did you...?


MOLLY

We had to.


GRACE doesn't say anything, she just drinks her coffee. JACOB stirs uncomfortably in his seat, he looks down at his bloodstained clothes.


JACOB

I need to shower, hopefully that's still working.


JACOB gets up and leaves the room. MOLLY watches him leave.


GRACE

How did you end up here? With Jake?


MOLLY

Huh? Oh. Um, it's a long story.


GRACE

Yeah, cause we're short on time...


MOLLY

I hit someone, thought I killed them (maybe, I did) and in a panic, came to the one person I knew I could trust. That person didn't quite stay dead

...

Do you want something to eat?


MOLLY gets up and goes to the kitchen, followed by GRACE.

No comments: