Sunday 19 October 2008

RUN!

<-8 Hours Later->


FADE IN: INT. HOUSE/LIVINGROOM

JACOB is at the window, while MOLLY and JACK are packing bags with some things.


JACOB

There's more out there now.


JACK

Crap.


MOLLY

Are we still gonna go?


JACK

We don't have a choice.


JACOB

How fast can these things move?


JACK

When they want to? You'll have trouble our-running them.


MOLLY

Which is why we're going at night. So they can spot us and get us before we even know they're there. Awesome.


JACOB

When are we going to leave?


JACK

No time like the present, I guess.


JACOB grabs a bag from the couch, MOLLY and JACK put their bags on their backs and they all head for the door.


MOLLY

Shouldn't we go out the back? - You were all for the element of surprise earlier, opening the front door onto however many Zombies that are out there might not be the best way to go about that.


JACK

You raise a good point. To the back door!


They all go out the back door and down the side of the house. A few of the Zombies are surrounding something. They don't stop to find out what though.


They make it around the corner without being noticed. The street is quiet. MOLLY trips and falls, she lets out a scream.

There's a shot of one of the Zombies from infront of the house. They've heard the noise.


JACOB and JACK both help her up.


JACK

Are you OK?


MOLLY

I think so.


JACK

Good. RUN!


All three run as fast as they can, they make it along the street and around the corner.


MOLLY

STOP! Stop... I need to stop.


JACK

What's wrong?


MOLLY

I've got asthma... I just need to stop for a second, I'll be fine in a minute.


JACK

Have you not got an inhaler?


MOLLY

Y'know what Jack, when I left the house 3 days ago, I didn't expect to be doing that much running! - So no, I don't have an inhaler... Fuck you!


JACK

(kinda shocked)

...Sorry.


MOLLY

(taking a deep breath)

I'm fine, lets start moving again.


They walk up and around another corner.

No comments: