Friday 17 October 2008

Auchterarder

CUT TO: INT. HOUSE

The gang dump their shopping in the kitchen and go to the living room. They made it back to the house without any trouble. The zombies have moved on. MOLLY is at the window looking outside.


MOLLY

Where do you think they went?


JACK

Can't say I care, just so long as they're not at our door.


She comes and sits down on the couch.


MOLLY

I guess. I'm pretty tired, I think I'm gonna go to bed.


Without waiting for any “goodnight's” she leaves. JACOB is on the internet.


JACK

What are you looking at?


JACOB

Trying to find out how far this thing has spread.


JACK

What exactly are you looking for? Comfort knowing that anything south of Auchterarder is fine? I told you – It's not going to stop spreading.


JACOB

Auchterarder, really? That was the first place to come to mind?


JACK

I just like saying it.

...

But my point still stands!


JACOB

Perhaps, but we won't know. The news sites are down.


He closes the laptop and puts it down on the table.


JACOB

I think I'm going to try and get some sleep too.


JACK

I won't be long behind you.


CUT TO: INT. BEDROOM

MOLLY is in the bed, sleeping, on the floor are two sleeping bags and pillows. JACOB comes into the room and gets into one of the sleeping bags and falls asleep.

No comments: